- If you could describe your life in school in 3 words, what would it be?
Lazy, tired, difficult
- What would you say is your best memory from school?
When I waited for the bell after finishing my last final exams all these years.
- If you could relive a school year, which one would it be and why?
I would relive 7th grade in korea because I was happy and free even though I didn’t like school work.
- What advice would you give to your freshman (9th grade) self*?
Don’t be stressed a lot with your grades.
- Who has impacted you the most in this school?
- What are your likes and dislikes?
Dislikes: too much homework, quizzes, projects, and tests
- What do you plan to do after highschool? Where do you want to go?
I want to go back to Korea and work. (no university)
- Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
Maybe I will be working in Korea and traveling.
- What is something most people don’t know about you?
I am not shy in Korean.
- Any words for the upcoming seniors and high school students in general?