Create a professional looking slideshow.
- In your Video Production folder, create a subfolder named Slideshow.
- Using an event from last semester, use a folder of pictures (My Network Places–>Classes–>Video Production) to make a slideshow.
- Include this in your Slideshow:
- At least 20 pictures of your event
- Each picture should have some animated panning or zooming on them.
- Have a consistent use of transitions between each picture. (That means choose two or three that go well together.)
- Add a title for the Slideshow (subtitles are optional).
- Add short credits at the end of who made the video and who took the pictures, etc.
- Add a background sound that goes with your slideshow.
- Optional: Try to one use of the image effects (ex. insetting a photo into another photo).
- Remember to make it look professional.
- Save the modified file.
- Click Make Movie and save it as an MPEG-2 type.